Customer service is really important to us at Candide, so if you need to issue a refund, we know that it needs to be a quick and easy process! You need to be signed up to Candide Payments to issue refunds this way, find out more about that here.
To issue a refund simply follow the steps below:
- Go to your seller dashboard on the Candide App
- Click onto your ‘Open orders’
- Click on the order you would like to issue a refund for
- Click on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner, this will bring up a menu of options
5. Click the ‘Refund Buyer’ option
6. This will bring up a new pop up for you to request to refund the buyer, click ‘Request’ here
7. This will bring up a support screen with the order number already filled in for you, where you can send a message to our team letting them know how much of the order you would like to refund
8. If you do not leave an extra message, we will assume that you wish to refund the order in full
9. A member of our team will process the refund, and it should appear on your customer's statement in 5-10 days
We hope this article has been helpful! If you're still confused about issuing refunds, just let us know.